HIGHLIGHT OF Ta Cu Mountain and Ke Ga Light House Day Tour
- Visiting Ta Cu mountain – conquer the top of mountain by cable cab gives you a spectacular view and amazing photo opportunities, visiting Reclining Buddha statue with 49m long.
- Viewing the dragon fruit farm
- Discovering Ke Ga Lighthouse – Canoe will take you to Ke Ga island (300m) to the 65m high Light House, made by mable with 184 steps leading to the top of the tower. On the way back to Phan Thiet city, it takes you 45 minutes along the seashore with range of resorts locating on Tien Thanh beach.
- Van Thuy Tu Temple and Whale museum – one of the oldest fishing villages in Southern Central Viet Nam with the largest whale skeletons in Southeast Asia.
- The ancient Poshanu Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority
PRIVATE TOUR PRICES
*** From 1 - 2 pax: US$ 105 / tour for 2 people
*** From 3 - 6 pax: US$ 40 / pax
*** From 7 pax and more: US$ 35 / pax
- Private car pick you up at your hotel in Mui Ne or Phan Thiet and depart to Ta Cu mountain, from Mui Ne centre to Ta Cu mountain is 45km which is expected to take about 50 minutes by car.
- Visiting Linh Son Truong Tho pagoda located under the pristine forest on the mountain.
- From the cable cabin you can admire the spectacular panoramic views of surrounding mountain and the plain with dragon fruit farm looks stunning.
- At noon: having lunch at Ta Cu moutain restaurant then depart to Ke Ga light house or having lunch at the beach restaurant of Ke Ga island as your favourist.
- Ke Ga Lighthouse is a place to visit quite popular with tourists. When you stand on beach and look a far, we only see light house on the island like a high building under sun light. But the different is change your mind is not only with some pictures when the boat coming near island but also full changing your image when you reached there. From the island and look surrounding, an amazing feeling: transparent sea, blue water, rock varies of shapes, basket boats on sandy beach really pretty.
- On the way back, spend few time at Phan Thiet market, van Thuy Tu temple and Poshanu Cham Tower.
- Private air condition car
- All entry tickets
- Electric car
- Cable cab (round trips)
- Canoe to and from Kega lighthouse
- Cool towels and mineral water
- Tour guide (English speaking guide is added US$25 per group if request)
- Other services.
CONTACT FOR RESERVATION
[T]: +84 2633-527 -627 (Office)
[P]: +84 918-924-302 (WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Zalo)