DALAT FOOD WALKING TOUR
Da Lat is a city of Lam Dong province, located in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. The perfectly cool climate of Da Lat and the romantic atmosphere has attracted many visitors looking for a quick weekend getaway from the crowded and hot cities. Another reason Da Lat attracts visitors is the cuisine.
Meet your local guide in DALAT and set out to explore the Peaceful Town on foot. As you stroll around the atmospheric backstreets and lively markets, learn more about Vietnamese cuisine, culinary traditions, and local culture from your guide, and follow a route that takes you away from the main tourist areas.
The experience of culinary discovery in one special evening. Our mission to introduce Dalat flavour to the world & help visitor " EAT AS A LOCAL PEOPLE EAT".
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Your hotel/stay
- Start time: 18:00 – 18:30pm
- Finish time: around 21:00 pm
(Pick up time might be earlier if your accommodation further than the Dalat.
For a private tour, pick up time 18:00 for dinner option or depend on your request)
On a 3 hours walking tour you’ll explore the culture, history of Dalat, step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Dalat are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at the local food stand, family restaurants…
A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include – but are subject to change:
- Nem nướng (Vietnamese Grilled Pork Sausage),
- Bánh ướt lòng gà (Steamed rice paper with chicken intestine),
- Bánh tráng nướng (Vietnamese pizza),
- Bánh Xèo (Fried Rice Pancake, central style),
- Xắp Xắp (Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef),
- Thịt Xiên Nướng (Street Pork Barbeque),
- Bánh căn (Mini Pancake),
- Bánh mì xíu mại (Banh mi dip with meatball soup),
- Kem bơ (Avocado Ice-cream),
- Chè (Sweet soup - Vietnamese Dessert),
- Cà phê bụi (Vietnamese Coffee),
Group Tour: $25/ pax
|Adult(s)||01 pax||02 - 03 pax||04 - 05 pax||06pax ++|
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee and beer
- 2nd Foods and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
We'll contact you soon.