6-Day Bike Tour From Dalat to Ho Chi Minh city
(CYCLING ALONG THE BEACH)
Day 1: Dalat – NhaTrang (140Km – L)
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 am
- Transfer 30km out of Dalat by support car.
- Start the 70 km bike ride in a pine forest with breathtaking view of the natural
landscape.Riding through the village of hill tribe, you have a chance to get closer to daily life of local people.
- From the rock mounts of deep jungle forest, dazzling white currents of water are falling down and some currents even flow under the road. The ride runs along the border of Bidoup National park and Bidoup mountain (2287m). You can even hear the sound of spring murmuring down through low hill and listen to many kinds of birds singing. It is fantastic!
- Getting to the top of the pass, you will have the feeling of a winner before enjoying 29km fly down the mountain on wheels through the winding road, which is looked like a silky ribbon crosswise on the mountain.
- Have a picnic lunch at the end of the pass by the riverside
- Continue the ride for 20km on the flat road with sight of sugar-cane farms, mango trees and rice fields. From here, you can feel the “salty smell” of Nha Trang. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Nha Trang – Ninh Chu Beach (110Km – B+L)
- Pick up at the hotel at 8:30 am
- Cycling from the hotel to Long beach for 18 km along the ocean road. Continue cycling 20 km to Cam Ranh bay for lunch.
- Transfer by van around 60 km before cycling the rest 30 km to Ninh Chu beach.
- Over night at the hotel in Ninh Chu beach
Day 3: Ninh Chu beach – Mui ne Beach(110Km – B+L)
- Transfer by van around 60 km to Phan Ri beach.
- Start cycling at Phan Ri beach, This is the best riding day of the trip with a fantastic 60 kilometer section of country road and along the beach road.
- Stop at the white sand dunes and the yellow sand dunes for sand sliding before cycling to the hotel in Mui Ne beach.
- Over night at Mui Ne
Day 4: Mui Ne beach – Binh Chau hot spring (120Km – B+L)
- Transfer by van around 60 km to Tan Thanh town.
- Cycling on the country side road and along the coast to Ke Ga cape, It was built in 1899
- Take a local motorboat to the island, then conquer the lighthouse which its height is 65m above the sea level and climp up 184 spiral steps up to the top. The lighthouse was built by granite. In this pristine island, you can walk around the island to enjoy the landscapes. And then you can relax for swimming or fishing or meeting with the soldiers guarding the lighthouse.
- Stop at Binh Chau Hot Spring where to have mudbath
- The total cycling distance is 50 km on the bike.
- Overnight in Bungalow.
Day 5: Binh Chau hot spring - Vung Tau Beach (50Km – B+L)
- Start biking at our resort at 8 am, a quiet roads take us to the coastal desert reserve at Long Hai beach.
- In the afternoon there will be more coastal riding
- Bike along the coast then climb up to Nho Mt to enjoy the sea view on the top from inside the huge Jesus statue arm
- Visit White Palace, ride to Back beach and Front beach
- 50 km of biking are offered for this day
- Over night in Hotel at Vung Tau city.
Day 6: Vung Tau city – Ho Chi Minh city (120Km – B+L)
- Start cycling at the hotel to Cat Lai river, It takes us an hour to across the river by a ferry to Can Gio Forest Park ( Monkey island ),Known as the 'Green Lung’s of Saigon', the Can Gio biosphere reserve to the south of the city covers around 80,000 ha of the river delta and is cloaked in rich mangrove forest that is full of wildlife, with over 200 species of fauna and 52 flora. This huge mass of green so close to the centre of Ho Chi Minh City helps clean the air of the city, and protect against coastal erosion and storms coming in from the sea.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Take another ferry to across the river, then transfer by van in the afternoon to the hotel with an estimated arrival at 4:00 pm.
- 60 km of biking are offered for this day
- End the trip and see you again .
PRICE: $490 / PERSON
INFORMATION OF 6 DAY BIKING TO SAIGON
Departure days: Daily.
Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
End at: we drop you off at your hotel in Mui Ne
Start time: 07:00AM
Transportation: Front suspension mountain bike, supported vehicle depend on group size.
Meals: Picnic lunch
What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera, good shoes for biking
What is included: Transport, Accommodation (homestay, hotel 2*, 3*…..) , English speaking guide, Meals(B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner), Entrance fees, Water, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, bikes, helmets, and gloves .
What is not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
Tips for our guides are always appreciated.
For further information - Please contact with us:
Tel: +8463.3527.627 - Hotlines: +84918.924.302
Vietaction tour - Gives your quality time !
**** special discount for large group
We'll contact you soon.