3 DAYS BIKE TO NHA TRANG
Day 1 - Dalat to Lak Lake (150Km – L)
- 7:00 am pick up at your hotel and departure to start of the ride (20 minutes outside of Dalat).
- Fantastic riding section about 30 kilometers downhill to Elephant waterfall. Flat to rolling hills after this.
- Transfer by vehicle (or ride part ways) to the top of Phu Son Pass for an early lunch at 11:30.
- Bike down Phu Son Pass to Lak Lake where we overnight in traditional Long Houses.(Homestay). Dinner and breakfast in Lak Lake.
Day 2 - Lak Lake to Buon Me Thuot (100Km – B+L)
- After breakfast Take a boat to a remote village on the far side of Lak Lake. Some light trekking or biking is possible from this village. Elephant riding is available here (extra pay).
- After visited minority village head out to visit one of the old summer retreats of Emperor Bao Dai.
- Back to the Long house at Lak Lake for lunch and a rest before the 50 km bike ride to Buon Me Thuot. On the way visited brick factory, pythorn, pepper farm, broken church… (mostly flat).
- Arrive in Buon Me Thuot around 4:30. Evening free to explore.
DAY 3 - Buon Me Thuot – Nha Trang (210Km – B+L)
- Before starting our ride to Nha Trang, we will visit the hill tribe’s museum.
- After that, an scenic, beautiful drive along the mountain roads awaits us, stopping over to visit some of the E’de people villages.
- Then we slide down the amazing Phoenix pass to the coast to the fishing village before ending our tour in Nha Trang at 4.00pm. See you again.
PRICE: $215/ PERSON
AT A GLANCE OF 3 DAY CYCLING TO NHA TRANG
Departure days: Daily.
Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
End at: we drop you off at your hotel in Mui Ne
Start time: 07:00AM
Finish time: 16:00PM or Depends on you - How fast do you ride?
Transportation: Front suspension mountain bike, supported vehicle depend on group size.
What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera, good shoes for biking
What is included: Transport, Accommodation (homestay, hotel2*) , English speaking guide, Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch), Entrance fees, Water, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, bikes, helmets, and gloves .
What is not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
Tips for our guides are always appreciated
We'll contact you soon.